Re: Problem deleting records in Oracle 9i release 2 JDBC driver with JDK 1.4

From: Judge <judge321_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Sep 2003 03:03:35 -0700

Cris Carampa <cris119_at_operamail.com> wrote in message news:<bkeio3$io4
> What is the reason why you did not just put a commit as Jim suggested?

Hi Folks,

Sorry for confusion. I did tried putting conn_.commit() it still does not work.

The code I put up here is before I put the conn_.commit() to the method. Thus, It creates the confusion.

There must be some thing wrong either with JDBC driver or my stored procedure code. But the strange thing is I can execute my stored procedure from SQLPlus and it works fine. All the records gets deleted. But when I tried it from Java, it does not work.. I tried calling commit() as well. It doesn't do any good.

For the reason I do not put commit() in my code originally is because Connections are by default autocommit set to true. So, actually I don't need to call a commit() after I execute.

thank you all for your time and effort..Any other suggestions that I could solve this problem??? Received on Tue Sep 23 2003 - 05:03:35 CDT