Re: I'm being subjected to a DOS attack...

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:27:56 +0100

Tell me about it. 808 messages at home, only about a third were the virus, the rest were 'A message sent to you/by you had virus x' apparently from ISPs that I've never heard of. Telling people who are not your customers that you have or haven't done something on their behalf is madness.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA