Re: Can't log in any more - Help

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_nospamtelusplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:48:50 GMT

Probably the easiest way to get started is to go to Oracle TechNet (http://otn.oracle.com), click on "Sample Code" link and then click on "Oracle By Example". After that, go to http://ilearning.oracle.com and look at (maybe even sign up for) some of the free tutorials. Received on Sun Sep 21 2003 - 20:48:50 CDT