Re: case-insensitive foreign key

From: Branko Milosavljevic <mbranko_at_uns.ns.ac.yu>
Date: 21 Sep 2003 11:02:38 -0700

Well, I have a legacy database (from MS SQL Server) that has used this feature. Of course, I can convert all data to upper/lowercase but users are accustomed to use this case insensitivity. So the question really was "Is there a way to build a referential integrity constraint on char or varchar2 columns that is case-insensitive?"

Best regards,
Branko