Datafile Crash and PMON error

From: Segun <orefuja_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2003 13:19:27 -0700

I had datafile size problem in Oracle 7.3.4 and I had to extend the datafile size involved beyond 8G. Later I had my databse crashed SQL> CREATE TABLE gppurseflags2 AS SELECT * FROM gppurseflags; CREATE TABLE gppurseflags2 AS SELECT * FROM gppurseflags

                                            *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00376: file 261 cannot be read at this time ORA-01110: data file 261: 'out of bounds, range = 1 to 200'

SQL> select * from <tablename>;
  2 /
select * from <tablename>
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00472: PMON process terminated with error

I don't know what to do, I have restored to back to when I had no problem and recovered up to when the problem started. The DB could be mounted but after it open the error will occur again. Please help me.

Segun Received on Sat Sep 20 2003 - 15:19:27 CDT