Re: I'm being subjected to a DOS attack...

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_nospam.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:22:13 GMT

just checked my yahoo, its the best out of all for no spam, but I'm religious about not putting that address anywhere without some garbage in the line somewhere. Hotmail is so bad I have restricted it to address book only. Canada.com is another good one I have no problems with FWIW Received on Sat Sep 20 2003 - 11:22:13 CDT