ODBC connetion lost with shared server

From: Hans Weil <hans.weil_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:10:33 +0200

Hi,

we have a little problem with our ODBC applications since we switched the listener of the oracle 8.1.7 to MTS mode. Somethimes some of the older Access applications, connected via Oracle ODBC driver, loose there connections with a timeout. But i cant find any MTS timeout property.

Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Hans Received on Fri Sep 19 2003 - 05:10:33 CDT