Job execute problem

From: ypnpe <ypnpe_at_163.net>
Date: 18 Sep 2003 19:49:27 -0700

Dear everyone:

   I'm running oracle9i enterprise version, I have successfully submitted a job named ExportmyDb, choose the export task and execute immediately. In the job active page, the status is submitted. But it don't execute at all, one day passed, the status is still submitted. How can I let it execute the job?
Thanks all! Received on Thu Sep 18 2003 - 21:49:27 CDT