Replicating an entire schema ...

From: Domenic G. <domenicg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2003 08:31:25 -0700

Folks,

I've been playing around with Multi-Master Replication using the OEM tool -- question, is there a dbms_repcat procedure that you can call to replicate all the tables within a schema or must it be done table by table? I can't seem to find such a proc. This seems tedious if I have to replicate 500 tables, unless I do a SQL on SQL query to generate the script.

Thanks in advance for all replies ...

Domenic. Received on Thu Sep 18 2003 - 10:31:25 CDT