Re: Database Upgrade: 9i Or 10g

From: Chuck <chuckh_at_softhome.net>
Date: 18 Sep 2003 14:35:48 GMT

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in news:1063813333.428919_at_yasure:

> Chuck wrote:

ftware.

>>I wonder which version Orbitz will choose? :-)
>>

> I wonder whether they will invest some money in training their staff?
> ;-)

Was that the issue with Orbitz? I haven't followed the story closely. I only know that Orbitz accused the Oracle software of being at fault and Oracle did not deny it their response. They simply said that they were working closely with Orbitz to resolve the problem. That usually equates to an admission of fault. Received on Thu Sep 18 2003 - 09:35:48 CDT