How hard do you hit Linux with 9i RAC

From: pdxkevinc <member40020_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:50:35 -0400

Folks,

  I was thinking that it would be curious just to see how much duress   we are all putting on Linux with 9i RAC. Too bad I can't set up a   poll as is possible on other websites. Anyway, How about simple   feedback such as global (gv$) statst normalized to a per second rate   for such items as:

SGA Logical Reads

SQL Executions

Physical I/O

Block Changes

User Calls

   If this gets interesting, we can share statspack from the    heavyweights and compare to our own systems.

    We should accept numbers from benchmark systems and.or production.     Please include the number of nodes and processors per node as well     as storage type (SAN,NAS,DAS)

    Sound interesting?