Re: Oracle jobs not running. Help

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:33:41 -0400

Depends...

You may think they don't run when they actually do. If you have an EXCEPTION routine where you trap the error and don't RAISE it again, the job will complete successfully. Have a look at your procedure, and also the column DBA_JOBS.LAST_DATE

--
Syltrem

OpenVMS 7.3-1 + Oracle 8.1.7.4
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site, en français)