Re: Tom Kyte a false idol?

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 16 Sep 2003 04:34:17 -0700

pharfromhome_at_hotmail.com (Geomancer) wrote

> Well, I stand corrected.

Hmm.. looks more like you stand knee-deep in excrement of your own making.

> Tom Kyte must be am amazing fellow to crank-out such huge volumes of
> high-quality work. Not many folks who can do the work of 10 men.

As my dad is fond of saying. Sarcasm is the last convulsions of a rotten mind.

> Having seen the Oracle marketing hyperbole, I supposed I have a
> preconceived suspicion about Oracle-Corporation-related experts, but
> it appears that Tom Kyte is worthy of adulation.

You mistake respect for technical expertise as adulation. Which is not surprising given your postings on this subject. You seemingly are mistaken on numerous issues.

> I guess I'll hop over to Amazon and try a copy.

The only sensible statement you have made thus far.

--
Billy