Re: Tunning question

From: Tanel Poder <change_to_my_first_name_at_integrid.info>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:41:05 +0300

Then do some 10053 traces and statistics comparisions to see where does the difference come from (also check init parameter differences from 10053 trace, not from v$parameter).
Note that retrieving 2611 rows can take 2 minutes longer for sorting, if the sorting is done intermediately with larger row sets, before final filtering or joins (but yeah, your stats did not show on-disk sorting so this isn't probably an issue)

Can't help you more without execution plans, Tanel.