Re: setting up oracle 9i server

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 23:16:29 -0700

John W wrote:

>he teaches us oracle sql. not about oracle servers. We have access to
>Oracle's Internet academy but they wont give access to there SQL server till
>the end of Novemeber. So we are just trying to get something up and running
>to use before then right now we are stuck using MS Access.

As I said ... I'll help if your instructor contacts me. But an instructor that teaches SQL but can't install brings many images to mind. How can you teach Oracle if you don't know sytax as simple as CREATE USER?

As I said ... have your instructor contact me.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu