Re: Oracle 8i ----> 9i Upgrade on Solaris

From: Andras Kovacs <andkovacs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2003 18:58:51 -0700

I would go with export/import on user schema. One of our 3 production servers was upgraded from 8 to 9 using oracle scripts it was like hell. I had to fix various issues during weeks. Whereas export/import was running perfectly. The 2 other servers were exported than imported. It is a good opportunity to clean the mess on the production server. Received on Mon Sep 15 2003 - 20:58:51 CDT