setting up oracle 9i server

From: John W <blueshutter_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:58:36 -0400

Okay I just got a new server setup running Windows 2003 Server and I went to oracle.com and downloaded the 9i database server and installed that. But Im not sure how to configure it for others to access it. Like setting up accounts. If anyone could point me to a tutorial or something of that nature it would be great help. Oh by the way im setting this server up for my Oracle teacher at my school. Thanks Received on Mon Sep 15 2003 - 20:58:36 CDT