Re: DB Server and Application server on Same Hardware

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:39:18 -0700

chan01 wrote:

><snipped>
>
> That is why i asked you
>guys can i get any articals, so that i can throw them on there fase.
>
>Thanks.

Sybrand provided you with the link to the articles. Do you want him to come over an press the left-mouse button for you too? ;-)

In other words ... we don't keep this stuff at the top of our list waiting for someone like you to ask. We have to go to these sites and look things up. So what you are asking us to do is peform your research for you. I'll be happy to do that if you will pay my current consulting rate for research. No doubt others will be glad to be paid researchers too. But I'd suggest you keep your money in your wallet and look it up yourself.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu