Re: Tom Kyte a false idol?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 23:51:22 +1000

"Geomancer" <pharfromhome_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cf90fb89.0309121934.70a97463_at_posting.google.com...

> Umm, I'm realy confused by this Gog-like worship of Tom Kyte.

God-like.

> To me, "Tom Kyte" is the name of a product, a figurehead for a huge
> corporate marketing machine, and it strikes me a ludicrous that a
> group of intelligent people would not be aware of this.
blah-blah-blah-blah....

You seem to have it in for him. Is this another of your idiotic "on-going issues"? BTW, he and just about any other person in this group use their real names to post. Why don't you? Afraid we'd all laugh in your face? Must be that. Or some other "on-going issue" like so much other crap you put in here.

Try this for a change: contribute here something useful instead of your usual innuendo and crapola. For a few years. Help people here. Do so with your real name. Then you'll earn respect. The sort that makes people respect Tom's work for.

> Some folks feel that "Tom Kyte" is just another Oracle marketing tool,
> and no more real than Santa Claus.

And a bloody good one too.

> I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but I like the self-made experts. .

Everyone does. You get flamed for something else. Your arrogance in coming here dumping on people under an assumed ID. Defines you as just another pusillanimous pseudo intellectual.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto