Redirecting output from DBMS_OUTPUT

From: Gerald Mulholland <geraldmulholland_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 07:41:56 -0400

Does anyone know where Oracle stores/logs DBMS_OUTPUT statements while the user is not logged in to SQL.

I am using the statement
"DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE("Error Message text here") within my stored procedures and triggers body exception handlers. I would like to review any error messages if they occur, but do not have a clue where Oracle saves such useful information.

My Oracle database is installed on a HP-UX 9000 server.

Thanks Received on Sat Sep 13 2003 - 06:41:56 CDT