Re: Oracle 9i on Windows Server 2003 64 bit

From: <aaa_at_bbb.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 16:59:04 +1000

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:48:51 +1000, "Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>In other words, if you have a question, ask it neutrally, not with a 'this
>Oracle sh*t is crap' slant.

At no point did I say that, and your attitude is highly offensive on serveral levels. Your assumption that I have not read the documentation is also way off the mark. And don't bother requoting my words: "Surely Oracle is smarter than that." Your interpretation is not what I meant, and if you look at that posting and my first one, you will not see anything else that could be deemed offensive. If I had wanted to start a flame war, I would have attacked from the first sentence. You can see that I did not.

Dave Received on Sat Sep 13 2003 - 01:59:04 CDT