Re: Tom kyte's New book

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 12 Sep 2003 16:51:26 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1063338432.329104_at_yasure>...
> Howard J. Rogers wrote:
>
> >Joel Garry wrote:
> >

> >>Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message

> >>Laugh of the Day:
> >>
> >>Tom's book bundled with Don Burleson's book on Amazon.com!
> >>

> >Careful Joel.
> >
> >You'll have to hiring lawyers next.

Hey, at least I didn't make any "strange bedfellows" jokes!

> >;-)
> >HJR
> >

> Its true Howard. It is really True. Go to amazon.com and check it out
> for yourself.
>
> Also check out the offer of used copies of Tom's new book.
>
> There ought to be a few red faces in Seattle tomorrow.

Hope Matt Swann gets a laugh, I doubt if out of the gazillion things they have, anybody would even care.

Any public info anywhere on Amazon's configuration? I see hints on technet about a 32 processor 2 node HP and something about Linux, but no real details. I bet it is _so cool_.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"What in the world?" - PIL