How to arganize my scripts ?

From: Rob <donaldduck_at_ducktown.usa>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:47:58 +0200

Hi there,

I am new to the oracle DBA world and i seem to slowy gather a lot of scripts to perform daily tasks for me.
The number of scripts gets more and more. I now find myself asking "what did i call this script" when i want to execute it from SQLplus.

So my question is "How do you guys organize your scripts ? "

I don't want to use tools as TOAD or anything because i want to be able to use it from any pc that has a client.
I am more looking for a menu that can be used from SQLplus, written in PL/SQL or something like that.

Please advice,

Greetz,

Robert Received on Fri Sep 12 2003 - 08:47:58 CDT