Re: Oracle 9i on Windows Server 2003 64 bit

From: <aaa_at_bbb.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:45:19 GMT

Thanks Daniel, but you have missed the point. I asked how I could run a script (maybe a poor choice of term), that contains several (many), create statements. You give me an answer that says manually enter the create table... then run a script to insert rows. Even though this is useful information, it is not the answer to my question.

Since posting I have discovered that I can "get" and "run" a sql file that contains *one* create table as long as it does not contain a semicolon. Surely Oracle is smarter than this?

Dave Received on Fri Sep 12 2003 - 01:45:19 CDT