SQLLDR.exe

From: Wilfrid Ertaud <grille11_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:35:25 +0200

Hello to all Oracle aficionados,

I am new in this world and starting to discover the wonders (and stability) of this DB system.
One thing I am trying to find is how to use the tool sqlldr. I have to load a csv file into a table and my guess is this is the right tool. Also is there any limitation in terms of size of record and size of data to load (like if I have a 200mb file to load in one shot?) Oracle 8170 SVR and client oraoledb 8172 all on windows 2000. I started to look around on the web without finding the right place. If some one could describe the use or where to find the necessary info I would be eternally gratefull.
tanks in advance
Wilfrid

example of csv file i would like to load:

2;1987;38;153;0;29/04/2003;N;0;;;
2;1987;111;153;0;29/04/2003;N;0;;;
2;1987;115;153;0;29/04/2003;N;0;;;
2;1987;33;153;0;29/04/2003;N;0;;;