Re: Case sensitive Tablenames

From: kkrause <kkrause_at_homesourcecapital.com>
Date: 10 Sep 2003 07:58:57 -0700

Horst,

If you absolutely must have a case-sensitive table name you need to wrap it in double-quotes, eg. create table "junk" ( id number) and each and every time you reference it you'll have to remember the double-quotes. IMHO, this is a really bad idea.

Also, this parameter you mention (SQL_ATTR_M[E]TADATA_ID), is an ODBC driver parameter, not something internal to Oracle.

HTH -Kevin