tool to visual check differences in output from 2 sql queries

From: geoffrey <dupolas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Sep 2003 03:13:24 -0700

Hi,

I would like to compare data in two different databases to see if all data returned from "sql statement1" from database1 is available in the results of "sql statement2" from database2.

I have found some tools that can do table comparisons between two databases, but unfortunately it can not be used in our case, since data of different tables from database1 is placed in one table/other named table in database2.

We are using Oracle..

Does anyone of you know if there's a tool available to do this visually?

summary: looking for a tool to compare output from sql statement 1 with output from sql statement 2 in a visual way.....

greetz,

geoffrey Received on Wed Sep 10 2003 - 05:13:24 CDT