Setup does not start

From: Dirk Tschentscher <dirkTHIS_at_REMOVEvolkswagen.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:53:32 +0200

Hello !

On an win NT SP4 with an 8.1.7 DB I wanted to install a 9.2.0.1 DB from the original CDs.
When I doubleclicked the setup.exe the computer works for 10-15 seconds, then setup dies without any comment.
After copying the CD on the Computer I can see the first Dialog where I can choose "Start Installation" then 5 seconds later the programm dies with no message.

Has anyone seen this ?
Every hint could be a great help, thanks !

Rgds

    Dirk Received on Wed Sep 10 2003 - 00:53:32 CDT