Re: Creating DB Manually

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:36:21 +1000

"Hari Om" <hari_om_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:d1d5ebe4.0309091220.629c97d_at_posting.google.com...
> Hi Howard,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I did some research on DBCA and creating DB Manually.

Without wishing to be too harsh about this:

  1. Copying and pasting a previous posting to create duplicate threads is a waste of everybody's time.
  2. You may have researched DBCA "some", but evidently not "enough". See my reply to your identical post elsewhere: DBCA is not a tyrant, and doesn't insist on anything... unless you choose one of the three 'template' databases, in which case, you are buying into the design of the template and have no say over its finer details. But you don't *have* to use a template.

HJR Received on Tue Sep 09 2003 - 15:36:21 CDT