Re: Label Security: Maybe I missed another naming but ...

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:36:03 +0100

There was an article with enough code to set up a first working example in a very recent Oracle Magazine - it is on line, but I don't recall the URL. When I read it it looked complete.

One little detail you might want to watch out for when experimenting. If you add
Label Security to a database, it does
create a few extra database-level triggers, which fire on things like create/drop table. You might want to build a separate database for testing it on.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

  The educated person is not the person
  who can answer the questions, but the
  person who can question the answers -- T. Schick Jr

One-day tutorials:
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/tutorial.html

____Finland__September 22nd - 24th
____Norway___September 25th - 26th