Re: ORA-600 Error

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 10:44:08 +0200

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 23:11:07 -0500, "Burt Peltier" <burttemp1ReMoVeThIs_at_bellsouth.net> wrote:

>IF you fully read what I said, I don't see how I am confusing anything.

You said you'll get support. IMO, that is an exaggeration. If you run into an ora-600 which isn't already known, they'll dump the phone on you. So what kind of support is that?
The support you get is directed at coercing you into upgrading. nothing more, nothing less.
Anyway, your statement about 7.3.4 being supported ends on December 31, this year, so whoever know still is running 7.3.4 should start to scratch their heads, to consider whether they want to be left out in the dark.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Mon Sep 08 2003 - 03:44:08 CDT