Re: ORA-600 Error

From: Burt Peltier <burttemp1ReMoVeThIs_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 23:11:07 -0500

From the Metalink document I referred to, here is a copy/paste of a subset of information (with some mods to make it plain text) that either supports what I said or it doesn't .

IF you fully read what I said, I don't see how I am confusing anything.

ES will be provided until 31-DEC-2003, if the customer has a current support contract in place.

ES includes the following:

Telephone and Electronic support, consisting of:

   Answers to customers' questions
   Assistance with migration plans to a supported platform and/or product    Workarounds, where possible

ES does NOT include the following:

Error Correction Support (ECS) - No new bug fixes Backporting of fixes
Certification with supported products, newer operating system versions or new compilers
Escalation support, response time adherence and skill availability .....

--
<burttemp1ReMoVeThIs_at_bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> I would first search Metalink too and try to resolve the problem using
info
> you find in Metalink.
>
> However, if you don't have any luck with searches of Metalink, I would
open
> a TAR anyway.
>
> It seems there is some confusion on what exactly is Oracle Support and
when
> does it fully end. It is true that version 7.3.4 had full support dropped
> after December 2000 . But, you could still get some help from Oracle
Support

http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=66409.1