Holy Smoke!

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 23:54:34 +1000

http://www.agilemodeling.com/essays/easingIntoAM.htm

<QUOTE>

 I then led the evolution of the technique, for the most part via the Web although also at the XP 2001 conference held in Italy in May of that year. AM started out fairly complex and it grew a bit into its current form. In the time since I've been applying AM on projects, mentoring people in its techniques, teaching AM courses, and speaking about AM at a variety of conferences. The one thing that I've noticed is that many people struggle with its plethora of concepts - five values, eleven core principles, seven supplementary principles, thirteen core practices, and eight supplementary practices - so it shouldn't be any surprise that some people find AM complex. Sigh.

</QUOTE>

Hehehe! "Sigh" indeed!
What a sad, sick joke...

--