Re: ORA-600 Error

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 21:33:25 +0200

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:39:37 -0500, <burttemp1ReMoVeThIs_at_bellsouth.net> wrote:

>It seems there is some confusion on what exactly is Oracle Support and when
>does it fully end. It is true that version 7.3.4 had full support dropped
>after December 2000 .

In fact it is you who are creating the confusion. Error Correction Support has ended in December 2000. No new bugs will be fixed, no backports will be executed
Extended *Assistance* Support is geared at getting you away from the desupported version. Nothing more, nothing less. So still no new bug fixes

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Sep 06 2003 - 14:33:25 CDT