Error in starting Oracle 9.2.0.1 database on Redhat9

From: sks <dbajee_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Sep 2003 11:40:25 -0700

Hi,
I am a novice in linux. When I try to start Oracle Instance from terminal window logged in as oracle user (owner of oracle installation), I get the following message.

[oracle_at_linserver oracle]$ dbstart

Can't find init file for Database "SecondDB". Database "SecondDB" NOT started.

Following is the current setting in /etc/oratab file

*:/opt/oracle/product/9.2:N
SecondDB:/opt/oracle/product/9.2:Y

I don't know what should I do.
Please help. Received on Sat Sep 06 2003 - 13:40:25 CDT