need some help with XML connections

From: steve <me_at_me.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 17:37:21 +0800

Hi,

I have installed the xml schema into my oracle 9.2.0.2 oracle server ( it was an upgrade from 8.0, so it had to be installed separatly)

whenever i connect to port 2100 i get the following:

220 gate FTP Server (Oracle XML DB/Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.2.0 - Production) ready.

theere is no prompt for a user name or password, it just sits there , tehn times out.

in my listener.log
i see

06-SEP-2003 17:27:22 * FTP * handoff * 0 06-SEP-2003 17:28:04 * FTP * handoff * 0

which i presume has handed the connection to the module that is supposed to present the "user/password login"

i have no invalid objects , core dumps , but in my /udump i do have:

how do i track down the problem that is preventing it from allowing login?

steve Received on Sat Sep 06 2003 - 04:37:21 CDT