Re: News from Oz

From: michael ngong <mngong_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Sep 2003 04:54:04 -0700

"Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<3f54645e$0$6527$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...
> "Bryant" <member31797_at_dbforums.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > As of 6th October, I won't be employed by Oracle Corporation
> > > any longer.
> >

> > I heard that you got fired because of student complaints.
>
> Usually, I'd ignore trolling idiocy like this, but since future work might
> depend on someone reading this message, it deserves a reply: you heard
> wrong. I currently top the student assessments chart that every student on
> every course is asked to fill in. And my last few courses have been with
> people who asked for me by name because of the happy experiences that had
> had on earlier classes I lead them in.
>
> HJR
As a former teacher though not one of your students permit me say your approach to technical articles in this newsgroup was great. Mastery of your tool of communication in this case the English language was outstanding,the recommended teaching approach from obvious to abstract was consistent and the depth of your presentations was unquestionable.
No one should mistake this for some kind of accessment what is intended here IMHO is calling a spade a spade and hopefully encourage excellence in any little way possible...

Michael Tubuo Ngong Received on Thu Sep 04 2003 - 06:54:04 CDT