Where to find actual INITRANS for partitioned table.

From: Erik Ykema <erik.ykema_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 4 Sep 2003 02:37:33 -0700

Dear OPs,
I have not been able to find SQL-documentation for the following information: what is the initrans, maxtrans for my partitioned table. In dba_tables, those columns are null. I have done an 'alter table table_a initrans 7' and this doesn't show up here. I wish to see the current ITL-settings for several PTs. Also: where can I find PCT_FREE, PCT_USED, INITIAL_EXTENT, NEXT_EXTENT, MIN_EXTENTS, MAX_EXTENTS, PCT_INCREASE, FREELISTS, FREELIST_GROUPS for my partitioned tables? Thanks in advance,
erik.ykema.removethis_at_xs4all.removethis.nl Received on Thu Sep 04 2003 - 04:37:33 CDT