Re: drop user hangs

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 22:46:41 -0700

Joel Garry wrote:

>>"unbreakable" ... not even the planet earth. Or haven't you noticed the
>>recent news stories about the asteroid
>>(http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/space/09/02/asteroid.reut/index.html).
>>

>Ahhhhh! The sky is falling! We're all gonna die! :-)
>
>jg
>--
>@home.com is bogus.
>http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/uniontrib/wed/currents/news_1c3galileo.html

Not likely. But I expect after a catastrophic asteroid collision some moron will jump up with an attorney and try to sue Oracle claiming their database is broken and Oracle advertised it to be unbreakable.

And I take exception with your statement that "It was presented as technical fact."

That's not how I interpreted it. Why would you believe otherwise?

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu