Re: Why so many Gay Oracle people?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_no_spam.comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 01:56:45 GMT

"Tyler Smith Watu" <watuni2000_at_yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message news:2f3438a4.0309030839.6e9ddda6_at_posting.google.com...
> What about if these guys are not gay?
> Does it merit all this discussion....
>
> E K

I don't care if they are or are not. (I can't even remember who supposedly is - shows how much I care who is and who isn't.) This being an Oracle forum I care more about the quality of people's postings about Oracle and not their life style. (or how ever you want to classify it.) For those with a more classical education I classify people's life style in this forum as an Aristotelian Accident. (not an attribute that defines ones Oracle professional abilities; perhaps an important attribute to the individual, but not to the topic.)

Jim Received on Wed Sep 03 2003 - 20:56:45 CDT