Oracle 9iAS

From: Nick <npolite_at_NOSPAMMONKEYS.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:30:00 -0400

Hello All,

        Running into an issue when installing Oracle Reports 9iAS 9.0.2.2. I am running Windows 2000 with SP4. I have installed the base build and after patching the instance with 1957486 which is Patch 7, I can start up the Forms and Reports Server but when I try to run a report I get a crashed message when our external application makes a call to the reports server. I tried running SQL Plus on the reports server and get an error "The procedure entry point OCIUserCallbackRegister could not be located in the dynamic link library OCI.dll." I checked on metalink and could only find some issues with not having the classpath in the beginning for a few entries which I have done, but that did not seem to resolve the issue. Any ideas?

Thanks for your time,
Nick