Re: Importing huge data

From: Jay <no_at_spam.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:00:58 -0400

The solution I can come up with so far is changing LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST (may be different drive in network) for redo file, in order to avoid disk space problem.

It will change system LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST.
I kinda want to have a solution only for this data importing session.

However, it can not be done for only that session. That's fine too.

If anybody has better idea?

Thanks.

-Jay