OCI: How to insert BLOB?

From: Ole Hansen <rm_oha_rm_at_city.dk>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:35:30 +0200

Hi,

Is it possible to insert BLOB data without doing a select first? I have data available and want to insert a row with BLOB data.

Should I use the callback function with OCILobWrite() or is it not possible at all without doing a select?

How about using a temporary LOB? I have tried everything I could come up with but nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance?
Br,
Ole Hansen Received on Tue Sep 02 2003 - 09:35:30 CDT