Re: News from Oz

From: -={Giorgio}=- <leva.md3496_at_mclink.it>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:57:07 +0200

> Hmmmmm, I've got bad news for you. Even long time die-hards
> in the user group meetings are turning somewhere else. I think
> the very high prices of 3 years ago and the constant blaming
> of all illness in the world on DBAs from Larry side has finally

well... so i should change my plan to move downunder? Actually my gf is australian and we live in italy now, our goal was to move to australia as soon as possible.. I should put in the bin my 7 years of Oracle DBA and my brand new certification?
What's the situation there?
When we left sydney in june i felt the situation was not very happy but much better compared to italy...

/G Received on Tue Sep 02 2003 - 07:57:07 CDT