Re: Group with daily emails of questions ..?

From: Vincento Harris <wumutek_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Sep 2003 05:18:19 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message news:<3F4F75A8.C70E8C23_at_exxesolutions.com>...
> Vincento Harris wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Does anyone know a mailing list/news group that sends out a few
> > Oracle DBA/developer questions daily to registered members?
> >
> > Sqlservercentral does a similar thing for sql server DBA,s/developers
> > TIA
> > Vince
>
> No. But I am interested in why you would want it. It is possible that I
> could persuade the Puget Sound Oracle Users Group to do this if there was
> real interest.

Not for too serious a reason ....
There are some questions that are sent by sql server central to its members daily and I happen to be a member. Some of the questions are in areas that I have not had to opportunity to work with and may be very informative in themselves or something new can be learnt in the process of looking for answers

Vince Received on Tue Sep 02 2003 - 07:18:19 CDT