Intersolv Oracle 7 driver connecting to Oracle 9 database

From: <tripleduty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Sep 2003 02:18:06 -0700

Hi,

We are using a more than outdated Intersolv Oracle 7 driver, but we have to use it due to problems during migration to another more recent driver.

I have to be honest in that I haven't tested anything yet, but I would like to have some info in front, before installing, configuring and filling the Oracle 9 version. What I would like to know:

Thanx a lot in advance,

Marcel. Received on Tue Sep 02 2003 - 04:18:06 CDT