Re: Why so many Gay Oracle people?

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 1 Sep 2003 23:33:35 -0700

Bryant <member31797_at_dbforums.com> wrote

> The Bible makes it very clear that God hates Fags, and there are many
> Christian organisations that are very offended by open Homosexuality:

If your god "hates fags" as you put it, then that puts a kind of shadow on that he is also suppose to be a compassionate god. Does your bible also not say that god is love?

I pity close minded religious fools like you Bryant.. your kind is the type that gives raise to anti-abortionist killers, religious fundementalism and to events like 9/11.

So let me throw your own bible back at you. There will be those who say that they have preached in the name of god, converted sinners in the name of god, performed miracles in the name god.. but god will tell them that he does not know them. (I trust that you know your fantasy stories well enough to find this without me having to quote chapter and verse at you)

--
Billy