Re: howto detect which index is corrupted

From: Dominica Leung <dominica_l_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Sep 2003 23:20:42 -0700

Hi All,

Thank you for all your response/input.

I actually answer "tkprof".
And that "interviewer" person don't like my answer. He said "Not tkprof either".

I agree with all of you.
I think this kind of question is very unfair. Even if an oracle dba don't know how to find which indexes. I could always call "ORACLE" for something serious like that.

I think that "interviewer" really want to give me a hard time like one of you said "he is trying ... to show off his testerone". I was pretty "down/depress" after the job interview. Somehow "that guy" make me feel very very bad about myself. But then again, I don't think I want to work with him anyway.

Thanks again.

Dominica Leung

Dominica