9.2.0.4 Patchset

From: KB <dacct_at_mirbs-place.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 13:10:08 GMT

I have installed the 9.2.0.4 Patchset according to the readme file and everything went without a hitch -- Except:

I started the post installation script named 'catpatch.sql' as described in the readme file and it is still running (15+ hours later). I am spooling the results to a logfile and scanning through it I have seen no errors. Is it normal for this script to run for this long?

I am running Oracle 9iR2 Ent. Ed. on MS Windows 2000 Adv. Svr. with MS Clustering Service and Oracle Failsafe.

TIA,
KB Received on Mon Sep 01 2003 - 08:10:08 CDT