Re: Why so many Gay Oracle people?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-downwithspammersfamily_at_attbi.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:22:15 GMT

"Bryant" <member31797_at_dbforums.com> wrote in message news:3308667.1062364578_at_dbforums.com...

> Ewwww. . . .
>

> Homo's are creepy, especially Oracle Professional Homos.
>

> Call me a homophobe if you wish, but men who are swishy, talk like
> girls, and like to suck other men's dicks creeps me out.
>

> Man, I thought that Oracle was a macho profession.
>

> Maybe I need to change careers.
>

> --

You would be doing us a favor. Oracle professionals are professionals; their "sexual orientation" is not a relevant part of the task. Perhaps there are people in this news group that are gay, statistically it borders on certainty, but unless they state it on this newsgroup how would one know or even care. Rather difficult to tell from such things as "alter table foo add aColumn varchar2(42);" etc. For me to consider someone an Oracle professional it has to do with the quality of their work regarding Oracle. I have worked with Oracle Professionals and later found out they were gay. Big deal. We got along fine and treated each other as professionals. Glad I don't have to work with someone like you. Jim Received on Sun Aug 31 2003 - 17:22:15 CDT